Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Blog Post for a New Year

It's about time I posted to the blog again.  I have not fallen off the face of the earth, nor have I given up and hibernated the winter away.  But I have been focused on other things in my life, and not enough on my fiber business.

I hope to change that for 2011.  This year I am planning to share a booth with a couple of other artisans at Shepherd's Harvest Fiber Festival.  I will be selling my fiber batts and a new item, project bags.  I have some prototypes done, but still perfecting the pattern.  Pics to follow.

Made my son a sweater for Christmas.  He loves the TV show "Firefly" so I made him the Wash sweater.  I think it turned out great.  Pic is in another post, I think.  The connection to Flickr is weird since Flickr changed the way they do picture sharing.  I don't like it.

More to follow.  I will try to be better about posting to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment