Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brand-new Blog

Welcome to my first blog entry. I am embarking on a new adventure with my love of fiber--starting a fiber business. Maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis. In any event, I sold my small Fricke Petite drumcarder in order to finance the purchase of a wonderful new Fancy Kitty Kitten motorized drumcarder to use in my new business. I'm placing the order on Friday!!

My kids and I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with very little storage space, so we are always awash in fiber, spinning wheels, knitting needles, dyepots and other yarny goodness. What can I say? It's the perfect life! (Not that I would object to having my own studio, but...)

Tomorrow I have an entire day of knitting in store. I get to spend the day watching the Minnesota Boy's State Hockey Tournament at the Xcel Center in St. Paul, watching my nephew's team and knitting away! Go Skippers!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on joining the blogosphere! Good luck on the business (I see the team already won, so no need to wish good luck there.)

    ReplyDelete