Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In which I receive lots of good news

Today was a good day.  I got to spend time with lots of knitting friends at our weekly Wednesday night knitting group.  We meet at a local French cafe and wine bar to sit and chat and eat and knit.  Couldn't be a better way to break up a week.

We had pooled together to do a Knitpicks order, and my KP yarn kit was there, so I got yarny goodness to take home, too.  I ordered the Clock Tam kit that has been on clearance; I don't even like tams, but I will either make a clock, or use the yarn for something else.  I have been wanting to try Palette, and the clearance price made it such a good deal.  Clock Tam kit at Knitpicks

When I arrived home, I picked up the mail and found a lovely swap package in there from BlushingEwe on Ravelry.  It's a gorgeous, glitzy pink spinning batt.  I almost never do pink, so this will be something new for me. I love it!

Then I sat down at my computer to check my email and discovered the shipping information for my new Fancy Kitty Kitten drumcarder!  It has been shipped and is scheduled for delivery here on Friday.  Yippee!!

All in all, an okay Wednesday.  Can't complain at all, so I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment